Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Nationwide, Office Cambridgeshire
FlexiSolar, specialists in innovative, integrated solar carport solutions, are seeking a Project Manager, responsible for planning, defining and managing the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Manage activities of all project sites using project management tools.
- Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
- Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, condition, and on time within the financial requirement to each project.
- Defining and monitoring efficiency, effectiveness and success of the operations activities using adequate controlling tools.
- Read and understand technical AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare and submit Management Information Reports to Senior Management.
- Lead review of client satisfaction surveys.
- Meet the requirements of CDM regulations as and when applicable.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety regulatory obligations and quality standards are met.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of using project management tools is highly desirable
- Engineering qualification or equivalent background is highly desirable.
- Strong project, planning, change and time management abilities.
- Proven knowledge of H & S in Construction regulations, specifically CDM regulations.
- Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
- The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
- Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
- Computer literate. Clean driving license.
- Flexible – the role will require managing many sites, staying overnight or longer.
- Passion for Renewable Energy.
Please apply for the position below, attaching your CV.